Do you want to experience the essence of a start-up organization that is fast-growing? Come and work with us! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
We believe that the value we deliver to clients comes from the quality of our technology team, which is why we’re a technology-first company, committed to building a culture of growth, diversity, ownership, and engineering excellence. It’s also why we invest in our engineers through direct mentorship, honest and open dialog and feedback, and trust.
• Reporting to the CISO, and working in the scrum team, the developer has to design and develop user stories towards the web application which ensuring that it follows the standards of quality and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks
• Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE and MySQL
• Knowledge of Selenium
• Experience with Java, .NET, or other server side languages and the ability to learn quickly
• Familiarity with databases, automated testing, Agile methodologies
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns. • Strong knowledge of Thyme Leaf Pattern
• Experience working the front end stack
• Contribute to the team outside your role – our engineers have written blog posts, attended webinars and aviation events, and helped implement change management processes
• Self-motivated, passionate, and excited to own products from end to end
What you can expect from us:
• Mentorship from more experienced team members
• Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
• Working towards rebuilding the travel industry post pandemic with a friendly, dedicated and intelligent team
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Flex Travel Solutions is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles.