At Flex Travel Solutions, we foster an environment of passion, innovation and collaboration. We believe in a dynamic work culture that empowers employees to grow and expand their knowledge. If our ethos resonates with you, we’d love for you to join us!
As a technology first company, we’re currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
What your responsibilities would look like?
- Reporting to the CISO and working in the scrum team
- Designing and developing user stories for the web application, while ensuring the standards of quality and performance are followed
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle
- Writing well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting the findings for architectural review
- Applying, designing, and developing automated testing strategies, as well as building automated testing frameworks
- Analyzing and verifying the best automated and manual test approaches, as well as executing acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing
Does this sound like your profile?
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or an equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Java, .NET, or other server-side languages
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE and MySQL
- Strong knowledge of Thyme Leaf Pattern
- Knowledge of Selenium
- Familiarity with databases, automated testing, and Agile methodologies
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience working the front-end stack
- Self-motivated, passionate, and excited to own products from end to end
- The ability to learn quickly and to contribute to the team outside your role – our engineers have written blog posts, attended webinars and aviation events, and helped implement change management processes
What you can expect from us:
- Flexibility (this position is fully remote)
- Mentorship from senior team members
- Working with a friendly and dedicated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
Why join our team?
As a fast-growing travel tech company, diversity drives our identity. We believe that the value we deliver to clients comes from the quality of our team, which is why we are committed to building a culture of growth, diversity, ownership, and excellence. It’s also why we invest in our team through direct mentorship, honest and open dialog and feedback, and trust.
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn. Flex Travel Solutions is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles.