At Flex Travel Solutions, we foster an environment of passion, innovation and collaboration. We believe in a dynamic work culture that empowers employees to grow and expand their knowledge. If our ethos resonates with you, we’d love for you to join us!
As a technology first company, we’re currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
What your responsibilities would look like?
- Create and design application and software testing processes
- Ensure the overall quality of developed solutions through execution of all aspects of the Quality Assurance in every phase of the software development life cycle, from requirements definitions through to deployment
- Monitor system and software functionality
- Ensure offerings are entirely functional and provide quality assurance for software products
- Automated testing and problem-solving of various tasks that work towards a development process
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout testing and bug-fixing processes
- Collaborate with dev and business teams to develop test plans and new approaches for seeking out bugs and exploits in end-user-facing applications
- Establish and implement rigorous reporting and automated monitoring systems
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
Does this sound like your profile?
- BA/BS degree in software engineering or computer science, information systems or system analysis.
- Strong personnel management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills working with software development teams
- Analytical approach to troubleshooting
- Time management skills and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Jira, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of automation tools, such as Selenium or any other similar tool is welcome, but not mandatory
- Bilingual French and English is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Flexibility (this position is fully remote)
- Mentorship from senior team members
- Working with a friendly and dedicated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
Why join our team?
As a fast-growing travel tech company, diversity drives our identity. We believe that the value we deliver to clients comes from the quality of our team, which is why we are committed to building a culture of growth, diversity, ownership, and excellence. It’s also why we invest in our team through direct mentorship, honest and open dialog and feedback, and trust.
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn. Flex Travel Solutions is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles.